21. Dine and Boatwatch by the Intracoastal at Deck 84 (840 E Atlantic Ave Delray Beach, FL 33483, (561) 665-8484, deck84.com) I watched the boats go by as I savored some tuna tacos. This restaurant’s casual atmosphere is a great place to do some boat watching. Also a good place for happy hour.
22. Rent a Boogie Board/Surfboard/Kitesurfboard and enjoy the waves. I’m not a skilled surfer and wasn’t up for a land-only kitesurfing lesson so I grabbed a boogie board from Richwagen’s Bike & Sport (298 NE 6th Ave. Delray Beach, FL 33483, (561) 272-BIKE) and hit the mellow waves.
23. Relax with a fancy spa treatment at N Spa (10 N Ocean Blvd Delray Beach, FL 33483, (561) 278-8111, nspas.com). This was the best! I was treated like a queen at this place. Definitely not cheap, but worth it. I did a touch therapy, a customized heart-centered healing to improve my mind. The therapy included massages with pure coconut oil, rosemary, ginger, and pure Fijian oil. The chandeliered waiting room also has goodies like chocolate fondue and fruit to snack on.
24. Sweat it out at Hot Yoga class at Hot Yoga of Delray (3205 S Federal Hwy Delray Beach, FL 33483, (561) 266-2075, hotyogaofdelray.com). This was my first experience with Hot Yoga and it was better than I anticipated. At first I thought, no way am I going to be in a hot room in Florida when I could be frolicking on the beach! But I really enjoyed it, the heated room enabled me to get into poses that I wouldn’t normally and really got me to sweat out my stress! This was also a really good way to meet some good-looking, health conscious locals!
25. Buy food at the Convenient Drive Thru Food Store. Located in Pineapple Grove, this barred drive-through serves up gum, soda, chips and other items you can find in your local convenience store. Even if you don’t have a car, they service patrons on foot, I walked right up to it to get a pack of gum.
26. Dine at the Seagate Beach Club (401 South Ocean Boulevard, Delray Beach, FL 33483, (561) 330-3775, seagatedelray.com) But in order to do this, you have to be a guest at the Seagate or go with a club member. Unless you’re an expert networker or have a pre-made connection, the prior is easier than the latter. If you are at the hotel, take advantage of this beautiful beachside club and dine on the patio.
27. Try the crab cakes at 50 Ocean (50. S. Ocean Blvd, Delray Beach, FL 33483, (561) 278-3364, 50ocean.com). This second-floor restaurant above Boston’s on The Beach boasts an ocean view, fancy cocktails, and wonderful crab cakes.
28. Ride a boat down the Intracoastal and catch the sunset. Rent a boat from Alex Warner of Delray Boat Club (777 Palm Trail, Delray Beach, FL 33483, (561) 865-7797, delrayboatclub.com) or make friends with a local and hop on their ride.
29. Play Russian Roulette at Candyfish Sushi Bar (8 E Atlantic Ave Delray Beach, FL 33444, (561) 330-4236, candyfishsushi.com) Here’s how it works: The sushi roll comes with a huge glob of wasabi hidden inside one piece and whomever at the table gets the wasabi-filled piece has to take the sake bomb that comes with the order. Warning: not for the faint-hearted. Watch this video of me and Brian Cox of TheTravelVlogger and giving it a go. Be sure you click on 'Candyfish Sushi' after the intro!